Garden Maintenance Laborer
Imagine working for a great company that coordinates and manages landscape design, installation, and maintenance needs in Summit County, CO.
Garden Maintenance Crew – Summit County, CO.
Wage: $22-32/ HR DOE
Schedule: Full Time, Seasonal. Overtime Eligible.
Come join our Family! Do you want to work for a locally owned company that values their employees? Award-winning landscape design, installation, and maintenance company. Hood Landscaping, Inc. provides challenging work that requires problem solving skills in a fast paced, fun environment. Be a part of an experienced team that returns year after year and a company that is invested in the success of their employees. Come have fun with us this summer!
Skills Needed for this position:
- Positive Attitude, we can train just about everything else!
- Teamwork, this employee Will work with other employees to provide the highest quality workmanship and customer service possible.
- Love of outdoors and nature with the desire to learn and care for the earth. A willingness to work outside in a high-altitude environment with extreme weather conditions
- Detail oriented and personable problem solvers with a great work ethic.
- Customer Service- we pride ourselves on treating each other and our customers with respect and dignity
- Ability to manage the physical nature of this position, Safe lifting techniques, Bending, crawling, navigating variable terrain.
- Come have fun with us this summer! Previous landscape experience is a bonus
Position Requirement: Valid Driver’s License.
The ideal candidate: good attitude, punctual, teachable, honest/trustworthy, values client satisfaction. Communicates effectively while performing the duties of this job. The position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Heavy lifting, bending and crawling may be required. The ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in challenging conditions will enable candidates to excel in this role. Preference given to candidates with strong local knowledge.
The Hood Advantage
Quality That Begins Below the Surface
Many companies will provide a lower bid, but we’ll prevent the costly problems caused by cutting corners. Our thorough prepping process is the Hood Advantage – an excellent assurance your beautiful spaces will stay beautiful. Learn how our project prep acts as invaluable insurance for your spaces.