Garden Maintenance Laborer
Imagine working for a great company that coordinates and manages landscape design, installation, and maintenance needs in Summit County, CO.
Come join our Family!
Do you want to work for a locally owned company that values their employees?
Award-winning landscape design, installation and maintenance company, Hood Landscaping, Inc. has openings for Garden Maintenance Crew Members.
Garden Maintenance Laborer Crew Member
Compensation ranges from $17-20/hour, DOE. Full time – seasonal employment available.
Hood Landscaping, Inc. provides challenging work in a fast paced, fun environment.
Responsibilities based on skill level:
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Reports directly to supervisor
- Experience with commercial lawn equipment preferred (lawn mowers, weedwhackers, backpack blowers, etc.)
- Has ability to identify maintenance needs
- Has basic knowledge of mountain horticulture and can perform weeding, pruning, weed whacking, mulching, and other maintenance activities as needed
- Will work with other employees to provide the highest quality workmanship and customer service possible
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding environment
- Love of outdoors and nature with the desire to learn and care for the earth
- Highly personal and professional
- Very detail oriented
- Good communicator with maintenance supervisor and office administration
- Ability to work in a group setting
- Problem solver
- Strong work ethics
- Previous landscape experience is a bonus, but not required
Good attitude • Punctual • Teachable • Honest/Trustworthy • Values client satisfaction • Communicates effectively while performing the duties of this job • The position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions • Heavy lifting of 50 lbs., bending and crawling may be required • Due to seasonal nature of work, overtime may be required • Applicant must currently live in Summit County or nearby commutable area
The Hood Advantage
Quality That Begins Below the Surface
Many companies will provide a lower bid, but we’ll prevent the costly problems caused by cutting corners. Our thorough prepping process is the Hood Advantage – an excellent assurance your beautiful spaces will stay beautiful. Learn how our project prep acts as invaluable insurance for your spaces.