Imagine working for a great company that coordinates and manages landscape design, installation, and maintenance needs in Summit County, CO.
Come join our Family!
Do you want to work for a locally owned company that values their employees?
Award-winning landscape design, installation and maintenance company, Hood Landscaping, Inc. has openings for Install Laborer Crew Members.
Install Laborer Position
Wage $18.00-$27.00/hour DOE. Full time seasonal work available.
Hood Landscaping, Inc. provides challenging work that requires problem solving skills in a fast paced, fun environment.
Responsibilities based on skill level:
- Valid Driver’s License required
- Reports directly to supervisor
- Ability to operate heavy machinery is preferred, but not required
- Ability to recognize and report unsafe work conditions
- Will work with other employees to provide the highest quality workmanship and customer service possible
- Willing and able to work in a physically demanding environment
- Love of outdoors and nature with the desire to learn and care for the earth
- Highly personal and professional
- Very detail oriented
- Good communicator with foreman and office administration
- Ability to work in a group setting
- Problem solver
- Strong work ethics
- Previous landscape experience is a bonus
Good attitude • Punctual • Teachable • Honest/Trustworthy • Values client satisfaction • Communicates effectively while performing the duties of this job, the position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions • Heavy lifting of 50 lbs., bending and crawling may be required • Due to seasonal nature of work, overtime may be required • Applicant must currently live in Summit County or nearby commutable area
The Hood Advantage
Quality That Begins Below the Surface
Many companies will provide a lower bid, but we’ll prevent the costly problems caused by cutting corners. Our thorough prepping process is the Hood Advantage – an excellent assurance your beautiful spaces will stay beautiful. Learn how our project prep acts as invaluable insurance for your spaces.