Imagine working for a great company that coordinates and manages landscape design, installation, and maintenance needs in Summit County, CO.
Installation Foreman – Summit County, Colorado
Wage: $35-40/ HR DOE
Schedule: Full Time, Seasonal. Overtime Eligible.
Come join our Family! Do you want to work for a locally owned company that values their employees? Award-winning landscape design, installation, and maintenance company. Hood Landscaping, Inc. provides challenging work that requires problem solving skills in a fast paced, fun environment. Be a part of an experienced team that returns year after year and a company that is invested in the success of their employees. Come have fun with us this summer!
- Leadership and communication, this employee will guide other employees to provide the highest quality workmanship and customer service possible.
- Management, this employee will manage crew members, explain project goals and requirements, and maintain site professionalism
- Organization, this position will track progression of projects, materials and hours, support in planning efforts, and manage team scheduling
- a Love of outdoors and nature with the desire to learn and care for the earth. A willingness to work outside in a high-altitude environment with extreme weather conditions
- Detail oriented, ability to take project plans and blueprints and lead on-the-ground installation.
- Customer Service- we pride ourselves on treating each other and our customers with respect and dignity
- Ability to manage the physical nature of this position, Safe lifting techniques (50lbs), Bending, crawling, navigating variable terrain
- Come have fun with us this summer! Previous landscape experience is a bonus
- Prior landscaping or project management experience is a plus
- Prior leadership experience
- Knowledge of jobsite safety requirements
- General knowledge of and ability to operate landscape machinery, tools
- Ability to learn and use company software platform and interfaces
Position Requirements: Valid driver’s license, CDL preferred.
The ideal candidate will have a good attitude, be punctual, teachable and has ability to direct and instruct team. Honest/Trustworthy. Values client satisfaction. Due to seasonal nature of work, overtime may be offered. If this sounds like the job for you, we’d be excited to hear from you! Come have fun with us this summer!
The Hood Advantage
Quality That Begins Below the Surface
Many companies will provide a lower bid, but we’ll prevent the costly problems caused by cutting corners. Our thorough prepping process is the Hood Advantage – an excellent assurance your beautiful spaces will stay beautiful. Learn how our project prep acts as invaluable insurance for your spaces.