Imagine working for a great company that coordinates and manages landscape design, installation, and maintenance needs in Summit County, CO.
Irrigation Supervisor – Summit County, Colorado
Irrigation Supervisor- Summit County, Colorado
Wage: $30-35/ HR DOE
Work Schedule: Full Time, Seasonal. Overtime Eligible.
Come join our Family! Do you want to work for a locally owned company that values their employees? Award-winning landscape design, installation, and maintenance company Hood Landscaping, Inc. provides challenging work that requires unique problem-solving skills in a fast paced, fun environment. Our clients include residential and commercial properties in Summit County, Colorado.
- Prior irrigation experience
- Knowledge of backflow preventers, smarter controllers
- Understanding of water pressure, volume, and head spacing
- Effective communication and customer service skills
- Ability to anticipate client needs and proactively respond
- Experience with irrigation repairs, copper wire and electrical troubleshooting
- inventory management experience and ability to organize and manage supplies.
- Experience managing, supervising, or leading work crews
- prior heavy-equipment operation experience
- Interest in irrigation technology and ability to keep up with best practices and changes in technology
Position Requirement: Valid Driver’s License.
The ideal employee will have a good attitude, be punctual, teachable, honest/trustworthy. Values client satisfaction. Communicates effectively while performing the duties of this job. The position is regularly exposed to outdoor environmental conditions including extreme hot and cold conditions. Heavy lifting of 50 lbs., bending and crawling may be required. Digging in rocky terrain with hand tools will be required Due to seasonal nature of work, overtime may be offered. Applicant must currently reside in Summit County or in nearby commutable area.
The Hood Advantage
Quality That Begins Below the Surface
Many companies will provide a lower bid, but we’ll prevent the costly problems caused by cutting corners. Our thorough prepping process is the Hood Advantage – an excellent assurance your beautiful spaces will stay beautiful. Learn how our project prep acts as invaluable insurance for your spaces.